Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's No Longer a Secret! Secret Treasures Antiques and a Bit More!


Brenda and Al
 I was so happy to find a new antique shop that is so close to home!  They aren't really new though, they are in a new location and have expanded into a HUGE building that has room to hold lots and lots of goodies! Brenda and Al are the owners of Secret Treasures and a Bit More.  Believe me it is WAY more then just antiques! They have cooking classes, artists, a wood burner, and the most delicious cakes you can ever imagine, along with some fantastic antiques!  Oh I don't want to forget to mention that you can even go there and do an old time photo shoot! This is a place that you don't want to miss when you are in the area!  Al and Brenda will make you feel right at home, and will answer any questions that you may have!  They are located at 1106 Highway 58 Swansboro, NC  Now lets take a peek inside :)











Old Time Photos


I almost had to pay Al to put on this hat  :)


2 comments:

  1. Karen,

    Looks like the place is pretty nice and the owners seem like they are a hoot! Makes me almost want to go junquing....then I go down to my basement!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun place, I could hear you getting him to put that hat on ROFL

    Love
    Diana

    ReplyDelete