Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Funny Face Friday!

Yesterday I was watching my grandson Oliver, and told him no.. well can this little guy make a face or what? After taking the picture, I couldn't believe how much this face reminded me of a bunny I had when I was a little girl, it was stuffed but had a hard rubber face, and it's bottom lip was all pouted out like this!  I had a blast playing with my little "pumpkin pie"But, I think I am going to change his name  to "Speedy Gonzales" he sure is a lot faster then his Mee Maw, and has hands that are like lightening! I couldn't move quick enough to keep up with his antics!  I just love being a Mee Maw!!
On another note I did get some crafting in before I went to my daughters house, I had a custom order for some Raggedy Flowers. I am going to be taking orders for these, if you are interested check out my sales page! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments: