Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! 
My wish for you is that the one you love shows just how much they care everyday! It doesn't have to be with flowers, candy or a gift, but with the little things that they do to make you feel special.  Like that little smile, a touch of your hand, and a understanding ear. 
Don't wait for a holiday to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you, let them know every day that they are special ! 
Happy Valentines Day ! 
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I agree Karen,
    Don brought home a king size Snickers, meanwhile Kim got diamond earrings from her BF. Don says: I like the little things, which I do but I said: I would NOT turn down the big things too LOL to which I am not holding my breath LOL
    Happy Valentines Day buddy!!

    Love ya
    Diana

    ReplyDelete