Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Running like a chicken that may be dinner!

It seems like I haven't gotten much done since the new year. I feel like I am the chicken that has  been running from the butcher that wants to have me for dinner! I love where we live, it is on the outskirts of the city, in a country type setting. At times though I do miss city living! When making a trip to town, which takes about 45 minutes, you need to have a plan to get to all the needed stores, and places that you have to get to. It ends up being an all day affair or at least it seems that way! I have a pile of doll bodies waiting for me to get them stuffed, as well as several painting projects that I want to get to, but it seems as if I have had something that I have had to do in town almost everyday!  I am hoping that things settle down so I can get back into a routine of creating!
On another note, the first of the year I started dieting, and exercising! Now this is a big thing for me because I hate to exercise! lol  But I have been doing the wii fit, and weight watchers, and I have dropped 11 lbs!  So I guess the running and exercising is a good thing!
Spring is around the corner, and I will be making some new spring prims, so please stop by my ETSY and see what's new!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like that chicken too and I don't have to drive far to get anywhere. It just is the constant interruptions to the day that make them fly by without too many accomplishments. Hope you can get back on track and things done.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Weight watchers! I lost 6 pounds so far and was supposed to weigh in today but it is cancelled due to the snow. I was anxious to see how much more I had lost but I do know I feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post title and picture! I know how you feel, we live in the country as well and it is such a chore going into to town to shop, I hate it! Congrats on the weight loss, I know how hard it is to do. Can't wait to see your new creations, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Karen on the weight loss. I know that is why I go to town only once every two weeks I buy up everything I need so I do not have to go more often!! I hate leaving my comfy rural setting, of course it helps when you live by a beautiful lake LOL. Thank you for signing up and sharing my giveaway
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karen on the weight loss, I too need to get to work on this. I have gained over 30 pounds in the last 4 years. Ugghh!! I just love that chicken picture. Thanks so much for posting my interview!!

    ReplyDelete