Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Hello to all my bloggin' buddies! It's been awhile since I posted, and I wanted y'all to know that I am still alive and kickin'!  It's a wonder though lol, I had to have emergency surgery a few weeks ago... dang gallbladder!  That put me down for a week or so, and when I started feeling better, my young en decided to get good and sick with bronchitis and having problems with her asthma.  I have finally gotten back to crafting and will have some pictures to share soon.  I am going to be posting some new things on my selling blog too, I have to pay off a $16,000 hospital bill :(  .... so look for some bargains that I will be having in my Gallbladder sale LOL

2 comments:

  1. OH, I am HAPPY to hear you are okay and feeling better!!! I was wondering what was up!!

    You take it easy for alittle while longer!

    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow girl! Goodness, that's a lot for one person to tackle at one time! Glad you are back and doing some crafting, that's good to hear! But just take it easy and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete