Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Mystical Characters

This last piece took me some time to create! I had a certain vision in my head as to what I wanted her to look like and I really took my time. From changing facial features, and changing her clothing, and adding little touches such as her earrings, lace collar, and distressing her skirt to be slightly torn and frayed at the hem until I finally was semi satisfied with how she looked.  I say semi satisfied because I am always striving to be better, to learn more and to continue to learn. I want to convey my love for creating in each and every piece I make and have it show that I put a little extra tlc into making each piece. I hope you enjoy her! Meet Grandma Troll. 




If you are interested in my crafting tutorials stop by my Facebook page On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 12:30 PM EST or my YouTube Channel. Till next time...

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha.... I love Grandma!!!! Those shoes are just too perfect!!! Happy April to you! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! I think her shoes are my favorite part of her LOL! I hope your April is full of sunshine!

      Delete