Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

Start of a New Week

Wow Were Does The Time Go?

Geeze I can't believe that another week has gone by! I must be getting old because time just seems to fly by lately! 
Last week I worked on a new clay piece. I love the way it came out, and will be listing it for sale in the next couple of days. I am having so much fun working with clay! I'm glad I bought a case of it so I won't run out anytime soon. Here are the latest clay pieces that I have finished. 

I am still working in fabric and finished this Annie



My brain is on overdrive with all the things that I want to make, both in clay and in fabric! I am excited about creating for fall and winter! They are my favorite seasons to create for, and my favorite times of the year! 

Wishing you all a wonderful week!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment