Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Mother's Day is around the corner!

Mother's Love


There is nothing like a mother's love! A mother is there to wipe your tears, share your joys, give you great advise and so much more!  For those of you that are lucky enough to still have your mother with you here on earth, make sure that you let her know that she is appreciated, and loved! What I wouldn't do for just a few more minutes with my mother! 

In honor of my mother I made "A Mother's Work Is Never Done" It's made from an adapted Cat in the Fiddle pattern.  I didn't add my all my mom's kitties (children) she had 5 of us. But I added her two girls :)  me and my sister. We both gave her a run for her money! 

 To purchase this piece, which would make a great Mother's Day gift, or a gift for a cat lover. Or to even treat yourself to something special!  Stop by my shop

4 comments:

  1. Cool, this is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I miss my mum so much. I think this is a lovely post.❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I miss mine as well! There are so many times I think I will ask mom she will know. Only to realize I can no longer ask her.

      Delete