Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Monday! Annies on Parade

Good afternoon friends! We sure had some crazy weather in North Carolina this past weekend! Last week the temps were in the high 70's low 80's  and Sunday we were having snow showers! I swear the weather is in need of some medication this year!! LOL

Last week I was busy making some new spring time raggedy's. I love the way they turned out! On my work table now are more bunnies and ducks.  I will be in a local shop soon so I need to build up my stock!  I have so many ideas floating through my head (they normally come when I'm trying to go to sleep).  I can't wait to get started on them.

Thank you to everyone for the sweet comments about my brother. I miss him everyday. But I want to make him proud, so I'm trying to push through and follow my dream.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!   Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment