Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is in the air! I finally have my Christmas tree up and decorated! My list of "ta do's " is still a mile long, but it will get done! I was slowed down by both Mikey and Bill getting an awful cold, poor Mikey had croup, and then it landed in his chest :(.  I thought that I had escaped the bug, but no sooner than they were better I started coughing my head off.  At least I made it through Thanksgiving not being sick, and our family gather although small this year, was nice. 

I still need to start my Christmas shopping, which by now I have normally placed my orders and am waiting for them to arrive at my door. I just love shopping on line and not having to fight the crowds!  I have a couple of dolls that I need to make for the kiddo's, which I plan on starting tomorrow. After I get those finished it will be onto baking all the Christmas goodies. I will have to have a special baking day with Mikey too, he loves to help cook, and I know this year he will really enjoy decorating Christmas cookies. 

This week on my facebook page I will be running specials that are only available for that day. Please stop by and see what kind of deal you can get.  

I will be doing a giveaway soon, so be on the look out for that too. 

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season! 
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment