Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sneak Peek

Good morning friends! I hope today finds you well! 
I have been working on a new project, it is actually a custom order :) for a special lady! Here is a sneak peek of just a small bit of this piece. I will post a picture of the finished project in a day or so,when it is complete.  Fall is just around the corner, and honestly, if I had my way, I would create for Fall and Winter all the time! I love the fall colors, and the crisp air that comes with it. I have to admit I'm a big kid when it comes to Halloween, and Christmas time!  I find those seasons just magical :).  I look forward to seeing little ones all dressed in their Halloween costumes, carving pumpkins and of course decorating. After Halloween, I look forward to getting together with family for Thanksgiving and all the yummy smells that comes for baking!  Christmas, what can I say about Christmas?I have so many wonderful memories of my Christmas past, as a child, a young mother, and now as a grandmother, and more memories to make!  

I am looking forward to creating all kinds of new goodies for the upcoming seasons, and I do hope you will check back often to see what I am up to!  We still have lots of summer weather here in North Carolina, days filled with out door activities, swimming, and bbq's. But my hands will be kept busy creating for the Fall and Winter time seasons. 
Wishing you all a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment