Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

The weather this year seems to have forgotten that it is Spring! It reminds me of growing up in Buffalo and standing outside for our Easter pictures all dressed in our new outfits and pretty shoes and hats and being ankle deep in snow !  We aren't as warm as we normally have been in years past here in NC, but I'm sure not going to complain, because before you know it, it is going to be so hot and humid that I will be wishing for days like these.  Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. It's been a rainy day here today ~ I'm not complaining ~ hoping it melts the snow away faster.
    Wishing you a wonderful Easter with family and friends!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Karen, its cold like that here too. I seriously think that Spring missed the memo!! LOL

    Love
    Diana

    ReplyDelete