Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Wow it was a long weekend of feeling yucky, head clogged, ear hurt and hot and cold. Thanks to Alka Seltzer, I am feeling so much better, and my sewing machine has been humming all morning! I just know this is going to be a very productive year of crafting for me! I have so many new ideas that I can't wait to get started on.  I have completed some new primitive pieces that would look great in a babies nursery.  Humpty Dumpty, and the Gingerbread man (run run as fast as you can) have been added to the cow jumped over the moon, and the cat and the fiddle. 
Run Run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man! 
Humpty Dumpty
I feel a giveaway coming on soon, so keep your eyes opened, it will be soon.  I hope everyone is having a great day, I am enjoying the sun shine, and having the windows opened again we are in the 70's again today, and I am going to enjoy it while I can.. a cold front is moving in.  Have a great day everyone!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment