Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts OOAK
I am excited about this little dolly!! I just finished her crown today and can hardly wait to get her listed on etsy. This is the Queen of Hearts, her body is made from a Sweet Meadow Farm pattern, and the rest is an original design by me. She is a One of a kind, that I just sort of dreamed up one night while I was having a hard time falling asleep. Her face is needle sculptured as well as her hands. She is holding her heart scepter. She will be available on etsy in a few minutes!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, she's a fancy gal. Very pleasing to the eye. I sometimes get those ideas pop up in my head and will have to write it down or I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronda, Can I join the Primitive and Folk Artists team on Etsy? annfrank17@yahoo.com Thanks. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the lovely queen. :)
    I also have a giveaway on my site. Check it out!

    Shwe,
    www.etsy.com/shop/stkhit
    www.shwethirikhit.com

    ReplyDelete