Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Tis The Season

I just love this time of year, to me it just seems magical! Family and friends gather, beautiful decorations inside and out, and for the most part people share a little bit more kindness during this time of year. This time of year always makes me think back to my childhood, and the excitement of the season. I have so many wonderful memories, of breaking opened my piggy bank to go Christmas shopping with my brothers and sister. Walking in the snow and the streets were decorated with lights and in the main square there was a beautiful Nativity. Hurrying home from school to see if the skating rink was opened, and looking forward to Christmas morning and a new pair of ice skates. I have been so blessed!  I just want to take the time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment