Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

We made it through Matthew!

It has been one heck of a stressful week. For a week we have been hearing and prepairing for hurricane Matthew. This storm had me nervous! I am originally from Buffalo NY, so we don't deal with hurricanes, we deal with blizzards and ice storms!!!  I have been in NC for 15 years now, and I don't ever think I will get comfortable with these types of storms!  Thank God the hurricane, changed it's path somewhat, and we only had minimal damage. We lost some shingles from the roof, and our power went out at some point in the night, but was back on in the morning when we woke up. My heart goes out to all of those that weren't so lucky and have sever damage, some still without power, and dealing with terrible flooding.

I didn't get as much done last week as I would have liked to, I wasn't as focused as I should have been. I did manage to get one order completed, and another one almost done. I am waiting on a shipment of bells so I can finish it up. Now onto the next of my orders, and hopefully I will be able to sneak in a couple of new snowmen, and get my nativity done.  Thank you all for stopping by!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment