Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall is in the air!

Fall is in the air! The weather is finally cooling down where you can be outside and be comfortable! I have been busy with cutting wood, which I haven't done in such a long time, as well as preparing for Christmas. I am working on some new dolls, as well as doing some of my old favorites. Mikey is excited about Halloween this year, and he is going to be a pirate, I can't wait to get pictures of him all dressed up. Having a little one around sure makes the holidays extra special. Just to see the excitement in their eyes is just so special! 

I would like to remind you that new items are listed every month on the DIVAS SITE  We update on the 1st, and the 15th, We are adding new artists too! If you are interested in joining our team make sure you click on the tab at the top that says join us! 

Enjoy this lovely weather, and remember to tell your friends and family you love them ! 

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment