Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Once again time has gotten away from me!

I can't believe that I have not posted in over a year!! Shame on me!!!  I do have to say that I have been one busy bee though in the past year :)  Mikey keeps me on my toes, as most 2 almost 3 year old's do ! He is a very busy boy, and loves to see what makes things work! He loves playing with tools, cars and trucks. He is an adventurous little guy that loves to climb, on anything :) He can undo every child proof lock there is, and we have resorted to screwing drawers and cupboards shut, there is a problem with that though, if he can find a "real screw driver" he can unscrew it and has been since he was just a little over 2 :/.








Last year I tried my hand at wholesaling which kept me extremely busy, and working until the wee hours of the morning. I was so busy with wholesaling I didn't have any time to keep up my retail business :( . After giving it a lot of thought, I stopped wholesaling and am selling strictly retail.  I seem to enjoy it much better, and I am able create some One of  a kind pieces, that I wasn't able to do while wholesaling.



 It is getting to be the busy time of year, with the fall and winter seasons coming! I am looking forward to making some new pieces, I  have recently made a couple of one of a kind dolls that are available for purchase. Send me a message if you are interest.






I hope I haven't lost all my followers, and I will try to be so much better at keeping up with my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment