Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!




Well it has been a busy week, I decided that I needed to make more room in my craft room, because I was tripping over everything! Of course I had this epiphany when I was in the middle of sewing.. lol  I just had to de-clutter and downsize some of the things in my space. So after 2 days of rearranging, cleaning and sorting. I finally have a comfortable place to work in. Mind you don't open my closet lol .. I haven't touched that, and don't plan on it until my husband is ready to make me shelving for in there. For now I just need to put up a danger sign, and enter at your own risk :)
puter desk
sewing area
storage and works in progress
Painting area

I did get 2 more bunnies done, and 2 more are in the finishing stages, I'm moving slow with an upset tummy and a sinus headache, but I do hope to complete these bunnies in the next day or so, so I can move onto some other things that I have planned.
This lady will be given away keep your eyes opened! 

listed on etsy


It is another rainy day here in NC, but I'm not going to complain... I do hope all you that are experiencing the terrible snow storms stay safe, and stay warm!  Have a wonderful day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I really need to clean my creative space ~ just don't know where to start!!!
    Adorable bunnies!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete