Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Monday Again!

Wheeewwww I sure didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted to last week :(  I only ended up getting in 2 half days of crafting, because of other things going on. I did re list a couple of e patterns that I had listed before. I wasn't sure if I was going to list them or not, but did get some requests for them, so they are on my etsy site again.  I was so antsy for the rest of the week wanting to get back to the bunny that I started!

I did have fun with Mikey this week, he is just getting so big, and he is always getting into something! I love him to pieces!

The good news is I did get the bunny finished today! I was a lot of work, but totally worth it in the end, I love the way he turned out! I am hoping to get a couple more things done this week, new patterns are calling me, and I have a couple of my own designs I want to work on. Have a great week everyone!




Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment