Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Tis The Season



Where does the time go?  Every year I think I am going to be on top of my game when the holiday season comes around, but every year I am running like crazy trying to get everything done!

We needed  two tables this year

Some of the guys

Mikey eating with both ends of his spoon

 Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I had hoped to have my tree up shortly afterwards, but am just getting it up today :) I am working late nights trying to get some Christmas crafting in before Christmas comes and goes!  Mikey keeps me on my toes, with his climbing, and him just being 100% BOY!
Oh a chair is for sitting? 
Look out here I come!
I did manage to get get a snowman done, and do have some  ornaments in the works, as well as  some dolls, and more snowmen.  Now if I could only add about 12 more hours to the day, so that I can finish all my craft projects, get my baking done, and finish decorating the house before Christmas !
snowman
Snowman

BUT I REFUSE TO BE STRESSED OUT!
I AM CELEBRATING THE TRUE MEANING OF THE SEASON!
THE BIRTH OF CHRIST MY SAVIOR!!


THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I have missed you so much Karen, What a wonderful snowman
    Mikey is so big!!

    Hugs you to and Merry Christmas
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is adorable Karen. I agree, we have so much to do and so little time. I just got my new stockings all made and now onto the next project. The stockings are on my blog, check them out!!

    Luv ya
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. and so is Mikey!! Course he takes after his me-maw huh?? LOL

    ReplyDelete