Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Bonnets and Owls

Well I have finally gotten a few pictures of the things that I have been working on lately! I just love the way these bonnets turned out, and I even made a bonnet holder that I think will look great sitting on a dresser. I also have been working on some owls and a few other fall goodies, hopefully I will have more pictures to share in the next couple of days. I am wishing that this heat would break and looking forward to some nice fall weather. I sure do miss the color changes that I had when I lived in Buffalo! There is nothing more beautiful then all the leaves in their wonderful fall glory!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bonnets! I love the prints that you used... they have a nice colonial touch to them.

    What a cute owl! This is the first time I've seen an owl. How wonderful that you have something different.

    ReplyDelete