Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010



Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all those Dads out there! I was very blessed to have a wonderful father all be in only for 21 years :(  that was always my knight in shining armor! My dad was a hard worker, not wanting my mom to ever have to work outside of the home. I can remember my dad holding down several jobs at one time to make ends meet for our family of 5 kids. He was a man that was a friend to everyone and had a smile that could melt your heart. How I still long to be held in his arms knowing that he would always be there for me. I was his Karrie Bear, his baby, and the spitting image of his mother. I miss you dad!

     I have now grown up and have been married to my wonderful husband Bill for almost 20 years. He has so many characteristics of my father, that it's no wonder why I fell in love with him! This is both of our second marriages, and he took my 2 children in as his own. We never did the step dad thing we were just a family. I am very blessed that I was given 2 more children by him and 5 more came with him. We have 10 grand children, and he is a proud Pa Pa to them all.  We have are still making memories with our children and now our grand children... here's to you Bill Happy Fathers Day!

    I have to add a Happy Fathers Day to the newest daddy in the family, Jimmy. Happy Fathers Day honey! Cherish every moment of being a father! Time passes much too quickly and in a blink they are grown and having kids of their own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment